Some examples of possible research topics for your Minor Internship, Major Intership or Literature Study:
- Oncogenesis: Covers viral oncogenesis, profession and early diagnosis, as well as genetic predisposition and cancer genes.
- Immunopathogenesis: Covers both fundamental and pre-clinical research into the immunological prosesses underlying homeostatic contral, in relation with inflammatory diseases and cancer.
- Disease profiling: Covers the identification of new determinants for the diagnosis, prognosis and tailored treatment of immunological and oncological diseases.
- Innovative therapy: Covers targeted therapy for development of personalized medicine, including radiotherapy, surgery and systematic therapy, as well as immunotherapy.
- Quality of life: Encompasses research within the field of quality of life in childhood, and in adult patients.