Call for abstracts - ISCOMS 2019
Looking for an opportunity to present your research in front of an international audience? Submit your abstract for ISCOMS 20
10/29/2018 | 1:46 PM
The International Student Congress Of (bio)Medical Sciences, also known as ISCOMS, is one of the world’s leading student congresses in (bio)medical sciences. ISCOMS is not just any regular congress however, it is a non-profit organisation made up of students that aims to promote student research and the international exchange of it.
- Over 800 students from more than 70 countries
- Plenary sessions
- Oral sessions
- Poster presentations
- ISCOMS Research Fellowships
- Hans-on workshops
The world is filled with a growing amount of congresses, some right around the corner. So why pick ISCOMS?
- Present your research in front of an international and professional audience;
- Get new insights and exchange research with students from all over the world;
- Get to know researchers troughout the programme and at our speed-dating workshop and thereby open your door to an international career filled with opportunities;
- Get to know and have fun with the participants and the entire ISCOMS organising committee during our dinner and parties and thereby expand your social scientific network.
- Learn and get inspired during our prosperous scientific programme filled with high quality student presentations, a Nobel Laureate and other renowned keynote lectures and active workshops.