Call for abstracts - ISCOMS 2020
Looking for an opportunity to present your research in front of an international audience? Submit your abstract for ISCOMS 2020!
11/05/2019 | 1:36 PM
Are you a student and are you conducting (bio)medical research? Are you interested in presenting your work on an international platform? Then ISCOMS is looking for you! ISCOMS is one of the world’s leading student congresses in the field of (bio)medical sciences. Submit your abstract now! The abstract submission is open starting from now on until the 30th of January 2020.
Abstracts can be submitted via the website.
The abstract submission of ISCOMS 2020 is open from the 21st of October till the 30th of January 2020.
- Over 800 students from more than 70 countries
- Plenary sessions
- Oral sessions
- Poster presentations
- ISCOMS Research Fellowships
- Hans-on workshops
- Present your research in front of an international and professional audience;
- Get new insights and exchange research with students from all over the world;
- Get to know researchers troughout the programme and at our speed-dating workshop and thereby open your door to an international career filled with opportunities;
- Get to know and have fun with the participants and the entire ISCOMS organising committee during our dinner and parties and thereby expand your social scientific network.
- Learn and get inspired during our prosperous scientific programme filled with high quality student presentations, a Nobel Laureate and other renowned keynote lectures and active workshops.